秒速飞艇 www.mfmov.com · In 1995, Heben was founded as Wenzhou Lucheng Pesticide Factory by Mr. Zeng Zhongwu, a chemist, in Wenzhou.
· In 1996, Heben was approved as a legal pesticide technical manufacturer.
· In 1999, Heben changed its name to Zhejiang Heben Pesticide & Chemicals Co.,Ltd.
· In 2004, Heben relocated from its original start-up location to Yanjiang Industry Area, Wenzhou, now its head office and plant. Mr. Zeng Ting started to take over from his father as CEO.
· In 2010, Heben’s second plant was put into operation in Nantong, Jiangsu province, it is called Jiangsu Heben Biochemical Co., Ltd.
· In 2019, Heben started its third plant project in Nanchong, Sichuan province, it is named Sichuan Heben Crop Protection Co. Ltd. The new plant is slated to commission in early 2021.